This year our free to attend AGM will be held on 14th December at the MacDonald Hotel in Aviemore.
There will be an email to follow with more details of the meeting.
1. 10-10:10 Welcome
2. 10:10-10:15 Approval of WS AGM 2015 Minutes
3. 10:15-10:45 Wild Scotland’s future and Annual Presentation
– The board will give update on the activities that have been happening this year. There will also be a chance for members to discuss with the board the activities that wild Scotland undertake.
4. 10:45-11:00 Financial Statement
5. 11:00 – 11:30 Your wild Scotland benefits and future membership fees
6. 11:30-11:40 Your representation – Election of Board of Directors
7. 11:40-12:00 AOB and Discussion
-This is a chance for you our members to speak to the board and have your voice heard (traditionally any other business should be put forward in advance)
8. 12:00-13:00 Networking Lunch
– We will be providing a light lunch for all memebers please let Gillian know if you are planning attending the AGM. All papers for the AGM will be sent out during the first week of December.
The board and staff looks forward to welcoming you all on the day.
If you have any questions please contact Gillian at email@example.com