Wild Scotland is a not-for-profit company and works to support and encourage sustainable nature-based tourism business.
As a business association, we have access to a broad range of professional adventure tourism providers, with an equally broad range of skills relating to all aspects of wildlife and adventure tourism, marketing and business development.
We are available to undertake contracts relating to many aspects of nature-based tourism and bring considerable first-hand experience to projects.
Services we can offer:
- Nature-based Tourism Marketing
- Business Development
- Destination Development
- Business Familiarisation Trips
- Learning Journeys
- Press Trips
- Workshops / Facilitation
- Strategy Development
- Articles/Feature writing
- Training Courses (see below)
We also deliver the following recognised courses:
- WiSE (Wildlife Safe) (1 day)
- Leave No Trace (1 day)
- Wildlife Tourism Training (2 day)
- Wilderness Guide Training Programme (12 days)
Please contact us to talk through your ideas.