Wild Scotland is the Scottish wildlife and adventure tourism association. We are an active membership organisation and we are always happy to receive new members.
What’s on Offer?
Here at Wild Scotland we are dedicated to helping our members make the most out of their businesses. We provide business advice and support, yearly opportunities to grow your network and promote members through our social media channels. Being part of Wild Scotland comes with a range of perks which you can read about below.
Being a part of Wild Scotland means raising our voices as one, to shape and define the nature of Scottish tourism.
Marketing Benefits | Let wild Scotland help you market your business to the world.
- FREE entry on fully searchable Wild Scotland.org.uk. 401, 643 + page views & 138, 447 unique visitors/yr. No commission charged.
- Be promoted on Wild Scotland’s social media channels. Facebook 13, 000+ followers | Twitter 18, 000+ and counting…
- Be promoted in our targeted Consumer E-Newsletter– ‘News from Scotland’s Great Outdoors’
- Get involved in Wild Scotland press activity: articles and interviews placed throughout the year.
- Take the opportunity to advertise through joint advertising, exhibitions, trade shows, such as Adventure Travel World Summit (2011-15), VisitScotland Expo (2012-2016), BBC Springwatch.
- Use of Wild Scotland logo.
Business Support & Networking Opportunities | Helping you develop your business
- As a member of Wild Scotland you automatically become an associate member of The Scottish Tourism Alliance (STA) who are the leading voice for the tourism sector in Scotland.
- Wild Scotland members can benefit from the STA’s offers, which can be viewed here.
- Save £££ with great discounts on key services, our special deal this month is 10% discount on aerial photography with Vantage Images.To see all our services click here.
- Enjoy our regular e-newsletter for marketing, environment, market research, policy and business news.
- Capitalise on networking opportunities with tourism operators and like-minded companies.
- Discounted places on courses and seminars, including Wild Scotland’s annual industry conference. The next conference will be held on 22nd March 2017.
- Access to wild-scotland.co.uk members’ area containing business advice, reports and offers.
- Business Advice available via workshops and members’ section of website.
Representation – be part of a collective voice for your industry
- Wild Scotland acts on your behalf to represent the sector.
- We provide evidence on behalf of our members to the Scottish Tourism Alliance Council.
- You can get involved in the development of Best Practice Guidelines.
- We raise the profile of wildlife and activity tourism to support your business.
It’s easy to join, just decide on the category you best fit and then complete the one-page membership form and we’ll get you signed up.
If you would prefer to complete your application in a Word format please click here.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.
Paying for Membership
We try and make it as simple for members to join, and once your membership application has been approved, we will issue an invoice to you which is due in 30 days. This can be paid by BACs, cheque, credit card or PayPal, and can be paid quarterly or as a one-off payment.