St Hilda Sea Adventures
St Hilda Sea Adventures provides a unique wildlife holiday for families, couples and singles on an ex-tall ship, the wooden ketch St Hilda, in the wonderful, sheltered sea lochs of Argyll and the Outer and Inner Hebrides on the beautiful west coast of Scotland: an unforgettable wildlife and sailing adventure for all ages.
On this part of the west coast of Scotland there are large areas of sheltered waters and perfect remote anchorages for all wildlife viewing. The yacht tender will take you ashore to explore the most interesting coastlines, visit seabird breeding grounds and remote beaches and local walks.
This part of the west coast of Scotland is rich in bird and marine life and any sightings of sea eagles, plunging gannets close to the boat, rafts of Manx shearwaters and guillemots, razorbills, otters, common and grey seals, porpoises, basking sharks and minke whales on your sailing holiday will never be forgotten. St Hilda Sea Adventures is very aware of the special nature of the environment in which it operates and makes every effort to run the boat in a way, which protects the places they visit.
We are offering a wonderful selection of new cruise itineraries for 2017, each taking in a unique area of Argyll and the Inner and Outer Hebrides:
- Isles of the Clyde Explorer: Sailing & Wildlife – departing Holy Loch Marina
- Sea Lochs of Argyll and the Crinan Canal – departing Holy Loch Marina
- Mull Odyssey: Staffa, Iona & the Ross of Mull – departing Tobermory
- Malt Whisky and Wildlife Cruise, departing Tobermory
- The Sounds of the Hebrides: Mull, Luing, Shuna & Jura – departing Tobermory
- St Hilda to St Kilda: an Outer Hebridean Cruise – departing Tobermory
- St Hilda for Skye and the Small Isles – departing Tobermory
- The Mull Experience: Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Afloat – departing Tobermory
Our cruises take our passengers to the West coast of Scotland: the Hebrides and Argyll – beautiful, unspoiled coastlines of spectacular sea lochs and stunning Highland landscapes and incredible wildlife. We anchor in the most sheltered, idyllic places where you can visit distilleries, world famous islands such as St Kilda, Mull, Jura, Islay, Staffa and Iona, watch the wildlife, go fishing or swim in the sea lochs or go ashore to explore. Dolphins, porpoises, basking sharks, otters, red squirrels and many species of birds are regularly seen and even the occasional Minke whale. We have even seen a breaching humpback whale in Loch Long! Each day is as action packed or as relaxing as you please; perfect for recharging the batteries.
The Mull Experience:
The Mull Experience is a special cruise where we spend each night at anchor near Tobermory. Dinner, bed and breakfast is provided aboard the St Hilda. Guests have the opportunity to visit the wonderful island of Mull and the surrounding seas which has spectacular wildlife.
We also offer a B&B facility where people can book per night and do their own thing during the day. B&B is available in the tranquil waters of Tobermory Bay, Isle of Mull. At the beginning and the end of the season we also B&B at the marina in Holy Loch, Dunoon).
We are currently offering a special offer for all bookings. To claim this discount quote ‘WILDSCOT2017’ when booking.
Winter Special Offer
· £100 off the cost of any cruise per person booking the double en-suite
· £50 off the cost of any cruise per person booking a single berth
· Private Charter cruises (for a maximum of six passengers) can be booked at the moment with a £400 reduction
Quote ‘Wild2017’ when booking!
Winter Special Offer - St Hilda Sea Adventures
Ends: 31/03/2017Winter Special Offer
- £100 off the cost of any cruise per person booking the double en-suite
- £50 off the cost of any cruise per person booking a single berth
- Private Charter cruises (for a maximum of six passengers) can be booked at the moment with a £400 reduction