The Peedie House
The Peedie House was renovated in May 2007 and is suitable for 2 people on a self-catering basis.
The cottage has been designed and constructed to enable full disabled access, and to the highest green tourism standards:
- Full disabled access provision.
- Silver Green Tourism Business Scheme Award
- Solar powered water heating, full roof and wall insulation, and under-floor heating.
- Large conservatory, double bedroom, bathroom with shower and 1st class kitchen facilities.
- Walkers and cyclists welcome.
|Available all year|
Geographical regions this provider operates in
Activities this provider runs
Back to previous page