Press and Media
As the industry association for adventure and wildlife tourism, Wild Scotland is available for comment on related issues.
We are also able to assist in the organisation of press trips relating to Scottish adventure and wildlife tourism activities. Please contact us to discuss feature ideas.
For all press enquiries contact:
Wild Scotland office on 0845 226 0978.
Examples of PR and media activity
- Apr-13: Scottish tourism: The nature of business: BBC Scotland
- Nov-12: Rosy Days: Spotlight (World Responsible Tourism Day/WTM)
- Jun-12: Meet The Scots: KLM iFly Online magazine
- Apr-11: National tourism body created by industry groups: The Herald Scotland
- Nov-10: New wildlife tourism advice service launched by Wild Scotland: Land Business – news
- Jul-10: Fred Macaulay and Friends, BBC Radio Scotland – interview
- Jun-10: True Value of Wildlife Tourism: Scottish Government – interview