Exploring Scotland Region by Region
Each region of Scotland offers excellent opportunities to create your own adventures, whatever the weather and whatever the time of year.
Find out more about Scotland’s different regions and activites below or check out our Wildlife & Adventure Map.
- The Northern Isles: Shetland & Orkney
- The Western Isles
- The Highlands, including Skye & Loch Ness
- Cairngorms National Park, Aberdeenshire & Moray
- Perthshire, Angus & Fife
- Argyll, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs & Stirling
- Edinburgh, Lothians & Scottish Borders
- Glasgow, Ayrshire, Arran & Dumfries and Galloway