Wild Scotland Annual Industry Conference 2013
Where: Perth Concert Hall, Perth, PH1 5HZ
When: Weds 27th November 2013, 10.15am – 4.00pm
About the Event
This year’s Wild Scotland Conference will once again be held at Perth Concert Hall on Wednesday 27th November 2013.
- Keynote Speaker: Daniel Robb, Industry Leader – Travel, Google
- Neil Rogers, Adventure & Experiential Travel Expert: Adventure Travel Trends from the Nordic Region
- Stephen Leckie, Chair, Scottish Tourism Alliance: Turning our Natural Assets into Experiences
- John Mayhew, Scottish National Parks Strategy Project: Unfinished Business – A National Parks Strategy for Scotland
- Niall Benvie, outdoor photographer & writer: Forget about reason: it’s all about emotion: Making photography work for you.
- Packaging It Right – Do I Offer Packages Or Not? with Hamid Gazem, UK Trading Standards Institute.
A quick overview of the package travel regulations and the proposed changes to the regulations along with a general overview of the potential effects of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations on the travel trade.
- What Next For You & Your Business? Planning for the Future, Not Just Tomorrow with Alan Gilchrist, The Living Organisation.
An enjoyable, thoughtful and creative exploration of where you want to take your business and the first steps for doing so.
- Wild Scotland’s Day of Adventure 2014 – Get Involved: with Wild Scotland Board members and Caroline Warburton
Find out more and help us shape our plans for an exciting new marketing initiative for 2014.
- Industry-led Training and Skills: Professionalising the Sector.
As Wild Scotland launches the Wilderness Guide Training Programme, what more can we be doing to skill the industry, retain staff and deliver the best experiences possible for guests?
We are delighted that Scottish Natural Heritage are sponsoring the event, as part of their celebration of the Year of Natural Scotland.
Early bird rates last until the end of September 2013.
|DELEGATE RATES||Early Bird||Full rate|
|Delegate Rate||£80 + VAT||£100 + VAT|
|WS Member Rate*||£55 + VAT||£75 + VAT|
*GTBS members can attend at Wild Scotland member rates.
Full terms and conditions can be seen here. By completing your registration, you are agreeing to these.
There are also Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities – if you would like more information on these opportunities, please email Caroline at Wild Scotland here.
The Wild Scotland AGM will take place at 9.30am on the day of the conference, and details of the AGM will be sent to all members prior to the event.
Contact Wild Scotland on 01738 506 107 or by email.