Wild Scotland 2011 Conference
‘Your Business, Our Future’
Where: Perth Concert Hall, Perth, PH1 5HZ
When: Tues 6th December 2011, 10.15am – 4.00pm
Who’s it for? Everyone involved in the nature-based tourism sector; whether it’s the delivery, the marketing or the development, everyone is welcome.
About the Event
2011 is an important year for Wild Scotland, the adventure and nature-based tourism sector and for Scotland. As well as being part of the Scottish Government’s Year of Active, the conference will also celebrate the recent merger of Wild Scotland with Activity Scotland.
The Wild Scotland conference is the only industry event specifically for the nature-based/adventure tourism sector and is therefore a unique opportunity for the industry, not just Wild Scotland members, to come together, network and discuss current issues.
This year we will be continuing our focus on the future for the industry. What are the challenges for us and how can we as an industry support and strengthen the product on offer. Come along and join the debate.
- Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of leading outdoor clothing and equipment retailer, Tiso Group
- Peter Cairns, award winning photographer
- Richard Cooke, Convenor, National Access Forum
- Paul Easto, Wilderness Scotland
- Guy Grieve, The Ethical Shellfish Company
- Neil Lapping, Macs Adventures
- Andrea Nicholas, Green Tourism Business Scheme
- Sarah Troughton, Chair, Scottish Country Sports Tourism Group
To register interest online, click here. Be quick, early bird rates last until the end of October 2011.
If you’d prefer to register by post, you can download a printable version of the registration form here (Word doc).
|DELEGATE RATES||Early Bird||Full rate|
|WS Member Rate||55||70|
VAT is applicable to the above rates.
Looking for accommodation for the conference? Click here for a list of Green Tourism Business Scheme members in Perth.
Contact Wild Scotland on 0845 226 0978 or by email.