Where: Perth Concert Hall, Perth, PH1 5HZ
When: Tues 4th December 2012, 10.15am – 4.00pm
About the Event
Following the success of the 2011 event, this year’s Wild Scotland Conference will once again be held at Perth Concert Hall on Tuesday 4th December 2012.
- Tiso & The Outdoors – Our Future Together: Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of Tiso Group Limited
- Future Licensing Arrangements for the Adventure Activity sector in Scotland: Derek Grieve, Head of Sport & Physical Activity Policy, Scottish Government
- Year of Natural Scotland 2013: Stuart Turner, Events Director, EventScotland
- Wilderness, Tigers & Tourism – Wilderness Travel in India: Abhishek Behl, Wild Navigator
- Read all About My Business! Working with the Press: with Richard Rowe, Editor of Scotland Outdoors magazine
- Working with the Travel Trade: with Iain Limond of JAC Travel and Lindsay Symington of VisitScotland
- Post Accident – Preventing Litigation: with Shaun Fyson & Cathy Atkinson, Activities Industry Mutual
- Tourism Scotland 2020: Get Connected with Marc Crothall & Carron Tobin, Scottish Tourism Alliance
The full programme for this year’s conference can be viewed here.
To register interest online, click here.
If you’d prefer to register by post, you can download a printable version of the registration form here (Word doc)
Early bird rates last until the end of October 2012.
|DELEGATE RATES||Early Bird||Full rate|
|Delegate Rate||£85 + VAT||£95 + VAT|
|WS Member Rate*||£55 + VAT||£70 + VAT|
*GTBS members can attend at Wild Scotland member rates.
Full terms and conditions can be seen here. By completing your registration, you agree to these.
There are also Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities – if you would like more information on these opportunities, please email Caroline at Wild Scotland here.
The Wild Scotland AGM will take place at 9.30am on the day of the conference, and details of the AGM will be sent to all members prior to the event.
Contact Wild Scotland on 01738 506 107 or by email.