Wild Scotland Annual Industry Conference 2012
Click on the links below for conference presentations
Where: Perth Concert Hall, Perth, PH1 5HZ
When: Tues 4th December 2012, 10.15am – 4.00pm
- Tiso & The Outdoors – Our Future Together: Chris Tiso, Chief Executive of Tiso Group Limited
- Future Licensing Arrangements for the Adventure Activity Sector in Scotland: Derek Grieve, Head of Sport & Physical Activity Policy, Scottish Government
- Year of Natural Scotland 2013: Stuart Turner, Events Director, EventScotland
- Wilderness, Tigers & Tourism – Wilderness Travel in India: Abhishek Behl, Wild Navigator
- Read all About My Business! Working with the Press: with Richard Rowe, Editor of Scotland Outdoors magazine
- Working with the Travel Trade Part 1 with Iain Limond of JAC Travel & Part 2 with Lindsay Symington of VisitScotland
- Post Accident – Preventing Litigation (this presentation is available to conference delegates only, contact Wild Scotland for details): with Shaun Fyson & Cathy Atkinson, Activities Industry Mutual
- Tourism Scotland 2020: Get Connected with Marc Crothall & Carron Tobin, Scottish Tourism Alliance
The full programme for this year’s conference can be viewed here.
If you have any problems, downloading these presentations, please contact Wild Scotland.